We are providing Space Frame Structures In Dubai, space frame or space structure (3D truss) is a rigid, lightweight, truss -like structure constructed from interlocking struts Ina geometric pattern in architecture and structural engineering. Space frames can be used to span large areas with few interior supports. Like the truss, a space frame is strong because of the inherent rigidity of the triangle; flexing loads (bending moments) are transmitted as tension and compression loads along the length of each strut.
Expertise of Space Frame Structures
We are the best contractors in Space Frame Structures, and we offering a variety of design depending upon your desire. Our innovative range of design and installation services has made us the leading name in for budget-friendly Space Frame Structures in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Abu Dhabi and other emirates of UAE also. Our professionals are trained and experienced to perform flawless installations that meet your expectations in the best manner.
Space Frame Structures Classification
- Space plane covers: These spatial structures are composed of planar substructures. Their behavior is similar to that of a plate in which the deflections in the plane are channeled through the horizontal bars and the shear forces are supported by the diagonals
- Barrel vaults: This type of vault has a cross section of a simple arch. Usually this type of space frame does not need to use tetrahedral modules or pyramids as a part of its backing.
- Spherical domes and other compound curves usually require the use of tetrahedral modules or pyramids and additional support from a skin.
Arrangement Classification of Space Frame Structures
- Single layer grid: All elements are located on the surface to be approximated.
- Double layer grid: Elements are organized in two layers parallel to each other at a certain distance apart. Each of the layers form a lattice of triangles, squares or hexagons in which the projection of the nodes in a layer may overlap or be displaced relative to each other. Diagonal bars connect the nodes of both layers in different directions in space. In this type of meshes, the elements are associated into three groups: upper cordon, cordon and cordon lower diagonal.
- Triple layer grid: Elements are placed in three parallel layers, linked by the diagonals. They are almost always flat.
- Pleated metallic structures: Emerged to try to solve the problems that formwork and pouring concrete had their counterparts. Typically run with welded joint, but may raise prefabricated joints, a fact which makes them space meshes.
- Hanging covers: Designs on the cable taut, spine, and the catenary arch anti funicular show their ability to channel forces theoretically better than any other alternative, have an infinite range of possibilities for composition and adaptability to any type of plant cover or ensure vain. However, imprecisions in shape having the loaded strand (ideally adapts dynamically to the state of charge) and the risk of bending the arc to unexpected stresses are problems that require pre-compression and pre stressing elements. Although in most cases tend to be the cheapest and the technical solution that best fits the acoustics and ventilation of the covered enclosure, are vulnerable to vibration.
- Pneumatic structures: Closure membranes subjected to a pressurized state may be considered within this group.
Why to choose us?
We served many clients of all types of business in Dubai and ensure the quality, maintenance in Dubai, with affordable services in the area as well as the surrounding counties. So, Contact Us at +971528078039 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org today for a no commitment free quotation. We also give you a space to visit or send you a quote via email. Our team will be available for 24/7 to cover all your needs.
Ans. Yes We are doing Space Frame Structures in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman and in the other Emirates of UAE.
Ans. We take approvals from Dubai municipality and in other emirates also.