Cladding is the application of one material over another to provide a skin or layer. In construction, cladding is used to provide a degree of thermal insulation and weather resistance, and to improve the appearance of buildings. Aluminium cladding is a form of weather cladding designed to protect against the elements, but also offers thermal insulation. The cladding does not itself need to be waterproof, merely a control element: it may serve only to direct water or wind safely away in order to control run off and prevent its infiltration into the building structure. Cladding may also be a control element for noise, either entering or escaping. Cladding can become a fire risk by design or material.
- Cladding is a type of “skin” or extra layer on the outside of a building.
- It can be attached to a building’s framework or an intermediate layer of battens or spacers.
- It is mainly used to stop wind and rain from entering the building.
- Cladding can also provide sound and thermal insulation as well as fire resistance.
- It is often used to make a building’s exterior look more attractive.
This is the heading
IS CLADDING FIRE RESISTANT ?
IS CLADDING FIRE RESISTANT
- Excellent fire resistance cladding: brick.
- High fire resistance cladding: planks or weatherboards made from fibre cement or steel.
- Good fire resistance cladding: aluminium, reconstituted timber products.
- Poor fire resistance cladding: timber weatherboards, plywood sheets.
We Are the Expertise of Cladding works in Dubai
FOUR SQUARE METAL CONTRACTING LLC is the trusted name for quality Aluminium cladding works, offering a variety of design depending upon your desire. Our innovative range of design and installation services has made us the leading name in for budget-friendly cladding works to improve excellent appearance of your building. Our professionals are trained and experienced to perform flawless installations that meet your expectations in the best manner.
- As compared to other panel options available in the market, aluminium composite panels are economic and of high-quality.
- The panels are light-weight and durable, and are therefore used in the aviation industry.
- They are unbreakable, and stain and weather resistant and are bound to last for a really long time.
- ACPs are readily available in standard sizes, thus making their transportation easier on the site. Also, their application process is hassle-free.
- The panels are available in a number of colours and finishes. One can replicate it to the colour and texture of wood and natural stone.
- These are a safer alternative to other materials as aluminium does not burn or emit harmful fumes and gases.